Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love those girls!

The other day my mom came over and picked up Courtney and Catelyn and let them go to their house for a couple hours. Usually I drop them off, but Cammy was sleeping so my mom drove over and got them. I stood out front and waved to them as they left. Later my mom told me that Courtney was saying that she misses me when I smile and wave good-bye to them. She said "Mom was even wearing a green shirt today", and she was almost crying. So my mom asked her if she wanted to go back home and she said NO WAY! Then, when I went to pick her up, she came running out to me almost crying. She keeps asking me to smile and then says "awww" and runs and hugs me. Such a sweet girl. I think she's started to get attached to me even more! She even wanted me to spend the night with her at grandmas this weekend! So funny!

Catelyn goes to school on Thursdays only right now. She goes all day, so she has lunch there. Now mind you, these girls want PB&J every.single.day.for lunch. I figured they were sick of it, but I guess not. Yesterday,I asked Catelyn what her favorite part of school is...she says LUNCH. And, guess what I pack in her Woody lunch bag, every Thursday? PB&J of course! 

Cammy has developed this obsession for strollers and bikes and scooters. If she sees one of them out in the garage, she has a FIT to get to it. She wants to go for a ride. So,today we were at Lowes buying fence stuff and I was pushing the basket, which had Cammy up on top and Catelyn in the back. Every time we'd pass one of those pallet jack things sitting around and she saw it (the handle, i think) she'd scream "dah!!!" really loud. I think she was saying THAT and wanting to go for  ride on it. It was SO cute because almost everywhere we turned, there was one and she'd be hollaring at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!