Monday, March 28, 2011

Mini Adult

This morning when I dropped Courtney off at school, her friend was walking in at the same time. They both ran to each other and hugged and stood there talking before they went in. Courtney was standing there with her hands in her sweater pockets just gabbing away with her friend. She looked so grown up! She looked like a mini adult the way she was standing there. It only lasted for a couple seconds so I didn't have time for a picture.

She IS growing up too fast though. She is so excited to be 7. She keeps telling me that the year is shorter now so her birthday is coming up really soon and that means she's almost 7. September and 7 will be here soon enough...I don't need her rushing her growing up any faster!

March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!